Hotkey Re calibration(Not reinitialize,)YamahaEX5

The EX5 features a unique Extended Synthesis system which incorporates a number of advanced tone generator technologies. AWM2, AN, FDSP and VL. The EX5 is one of the best keyboard Yamaha ever produced.

Moderators: parametric, Derek, Saul, Fozzer

prosoloact

Hotkey Re calibration(Not reinitialize,)YamahaEX5

Unread post by prosoloact » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:47 pm

There are other hotkey power up functions for the yamaha ex5, excluding re initialization. One is for calibration. Anyone have this list?
DO please PM or email me if you have . . .

parametric
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Great Britain

Re: Hotkey Re calibration(Not reinitialize,)YamahaEX5

Unread post by parametric » Mon May 01, 2017 3:26 pm

Hi prosoloact and welcome to the Forums . . .

I apologise for editing your previous post but - it's best NOT to display your actual email addy IN the public forum . .

SpamBots can and DO patrol these pages to hoover-up email addresses for the express purpose of sending you "unwanted content" IYSWIM?

Users can email or PM you THROUGH the forum quite safely without knowing your email address . .

You select which, by clicking on the (Contact: ∙∙∙ ) link on the left . . .

I'm sure someone will be along shortly with an answer for you . . . 8)

parametric
Alesis Fusion 8SSD AND 6SSD - BOTH are 384Mb/120Gb SSD/Akai ADVANCE61/Yamaha MOXF6/1024Mb Flash Ram/Yamaha SY85/8.5mb vol/1024k non-vol/DX21/Roland MT32/Bachmann double overstrung Baby Grand Piano/Win10 Pro/Ubuntu MATE 15.0.4/iBook G4/Mac OS 10.4.6/ProTools 7.4/MBox2/M-Audio 24/96 Sector101 2x SYEMB06 / 4 x EXM-E3 128MB DRAM Module
BRAND NEW DSDD (720k) FLOPPY DISKS FOR SALE - viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9217

Watch out now! take care, BEWARE of the greedy leaders! They'll take you where you should not go - (George Harrison)

IT'S TRUE - "MONEY TALKS" - TO ME, IT MOSTLY SAYS "GOODBYE" ;-)
http://www.chrisnmiller.co.uk/Chris

Return to “Yamaha EX5 Forum - Also covers the EX7”