Sharing Posts via Social Media

Kick back and talk about anything here. Music or non Music related..Anything goes....within reason!

Moderators: parametric, Derek, Saul, Fozzer

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Sharing Posts via Social Media

Unread post by Saul » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:08 am

I have added another new feature to the forum in the form of a social media sharing tool. If you now look to the top right of a post you will see an extra icon as shown in the image below. If you click that a drop down box will appear listing the social media to which you can share that particular post.
Social media Sharing.png
I know many of you will probably not be using social media but if you do use it please help the forum by sharing posts where you can. This raises our profile and so brings in new members. More new members means more interaction and activity on the forum so it's a win/win for all of us (Y)
Saul
Site Admin
FREE Home Recording Training Video Course
Follow me on Twitter @YamahaForums
Follow Us On Facebook
Epiphone EJ-200CE/Taylor 114e ES2/Yamaha FG830/Roland Juno DS88/Pianoteq Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iPad Air 2/Apple iMac 27"/GarageBand 10.0.3/Logic Pro X/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 8/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors/Focusrite Scarlett2i2 2nd gen
Mac & PC Computer Repairs, Upgrades. Web Hosting, Installation and Design www.thegraphicscompany.uk

SeaGtGruff
United States of America

Re: Sharing Posts via Social Media

Unread post by SeaGtGruff » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:11 pm

Good idea, Saul!
Michael Rideout
Yamaha PSR-E433, PSR-E443, YPT-400

parametric
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Great Britain

Unread post by parametric » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:40 am

Nice one Saul . . .

Will try to remember to use it when the opportunity arises . . .

parametric
Alesis Fusion 8SSD AND 6SSD - BOTH are 384Mb/120Gb SSD/Akai ADVANCE61/Yamaha MOXF6/1024Mb Flash Ram/Yamaha SY85/8.5mb vol/1024k non-vol/DX21/Roland MT32/Bachmann double overstrung Baby Grand Piano/Win10 Pro/Ubuntu MATE 15.0.4/iBook G4/Mac OS 10.4.6/ProTools 7.4/MBox2/M-Audio 24/96 Sector101 2x SYEMB06 / 4 x EXM-E3 128MB DRAM Module
Oh, and a Roland LAPC1 (MT32-on-a-card) which I can't use anymore - it is a full length 8-bit ISA card ;-)
BRAND NEW DSDD (720k) FLOPPY DISKS FOR SALE - http://www.yamahaforums.co.uk/forum/vie ... =22&t=9217

Watch out now! take care, BEWARE of the greedy leaders! They'll take you where you should not go - (George Harrison)

IT'S TRUE - "MONEY TALKS" - TO ME, IT MOSTLY SAYS "GOODBYE" ;-)
http://www.chrisnmiller.co.uk/Chris

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Unread post by Saul » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:15 am

Thanks guys. Shame the links are hidden in a drop down but as there is next to no social media sharing for phpbb forums it's certainly better than nothing.
Saul
Site Admin
FREE Home Recording Training Video Course
Follow me on Twitter @YamahaForums
Follow Us On Facebook
Epiphone EJ-200CE/Taylor 114e ES2/Yamaha FG830/Roland Juno DS88/Pianoteq Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iPad Air 2/Apple iMac 27"/GarageBand 10.0.3/Logic Pro X/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 8/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors/Focusrite Scarlett2i2 2nd gen
Mac & PC Computer Repairs, Upgrades. Web Hosting, Installation and Design www.thegraphicscompany.uk

jima

Unread post by jima » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:58 pm

Saul wrote:...as there is next to no social media sharing for phpbb forums it's certainly better than nothing.
That would be a matter of opinion lol :) (using both as smilies don't display on my Firefox for some reason)
Jim
Loves keyboards but so little time :(

Return to “Chill Out Room”