Best EL. PIANOS & GUITARS ever with Yamaha MX !

The MX series combines Motif XS sounds, USB Audio/MIDI connectivity and advanced DAW/VST controller features at a ground breaking level of affordability.

Moderators: parametric, Derek, Saul, Fozzer

mischeli

Best EL. PIANOS & GUITARS ever with Yamaha MX !

Unread post by mischeli » Mon May 29, 2017 11:48 pm

Saul
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ireland

Re: Best EL. PIANOS & GUITARS ever with Yamaha MX !

Unread post by Saul » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:31 am

Thanks for the video mischeli :)

The MX certainly contains some great sounds. Yamaha have always been particularly good at Acoustic sounds and the guitars are quite convincing. Not sure about the electric pianos but I hardly ever play them so others will be able to comment on how good they are?

One thing potential MX owners need to know is although what you can do with it is fairly limited on the surface, if you grab one of the third party editors such as 'Vycro MX' or the one by John Melas then the MX becomes a completely different beast! It turns into a very powerful synth rather than just a great source of presets.
Saul
Site Admin
FREE Home Recording Training Video Course
Follow me on Twitter @YamahaForums
Follow Us On Facebook
Epiphone EJ-200CE/Taylor 114e ES2/Yamaha FG830/Roland Juno DS88/Pianoteq Pro/Amplitube 3.0/Apple iPad Air 2/Apple iMac 27"/GarageBand 10.0.3/Logic Pro X/Absynth 5/Ableton Live 8/KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Monitors/Focusrite Scarlett2i2 2nd gen
Mac & PC Computer Repairs, Upgrades. Web Hosting, Installation and Design www.thegraphicscompany.uk

Return to “Yamaha MX Forum - Covers the MX49, MX61 and MX88”